How can you impactfully lead change in an organization? Understanding who's rowing with you and who's rowing against you is a good place to start. Identifying naysayers and neutralizing their behaviors will help transform your ability to lead change.
6 Traits of a Naysayer:
- You can't solve their problems
- You can never get them enough information
- They are masters of meeting after the meeting
- They use rude or blunt manners to keep people off balance and to keep them in control
- They are masters of passing the baton
- They detest accountability and boundaries
A great follow-up to this session and to prepare you for the June session (The Thoughtful Leader <<- register here) would be to read our book - Is Everyone On the Boat? This book looks at our People Pyramid model. Naysayers and Thoughtful Leaders are two major characters from the People Pyramid. We also have a book study here.
Interested in learning more about Leadership Transformation? Contact us today!