2021 Superintendent Leadership Refresh
Superintendent Refresh was created for Leadership Transformation Alumni who would like to revisit, refresh and recommit to the lessons learned in Leadership Transformation.
The sessions will follow the framework below while being guided by the challenges, stressors, and goals of the superintendents.
- Deep dive into conflict leadership
- Maximize decision making: being proactive vs. reactive
- Refresh on critical InitiativeOne Leadership Models
- Recommitment to Team Norms | Trust Accelerators
- Creating and strengthening a safe environment
Facilitated by Dr. Fred Johnson.
8:30am - 11:30am CDT
*We will take a break the month of July
Onsite at InitiativeOne, 110 S. Adams St. Green Bay, WI or virtual attendance
Investment $3000.00 per person.