Change Leadership for Racial Justice - Colorado Leaders
A 3-part series for Town of Erie leaders to begin the conversation of understanding racism and what we can do to create change. Leaders will learn the importance of establishing and operating within team norms (Trust Accelerators), leadership tools for tough conversations, and the opportunity for deep dialogue and reflection during breakout sessions. If leaders and teams can connect deeply and talk about racism today, they will be able to put any challenges on the table tomorrow.
Change Leadership Series is designed for all leaders. Both Leadership Transformation Alumni and those new to our leadership community will benefit from this service.
11:30AM - 1:00PM Mountain Time
- The series will be delivered in 3 weekly 90 minute sessions.
- Leaders will receive an e-workbook to accompany the course.
- Participants will meet virtually using Zoom meeting.
- Sessions will be interactive and focus on the principles of trust to facilitate conversations about racism.
- The process will establish best practices, healthy perspectives on how to lead in difficult times, emphasize a need for internal work and reflection, and tools on how to strengthen emotional intelligence and foster change.
- Ongoing support will be available throughout the engagement to assist leaders in strengthening and implementing change leadership skills
Investment $100.00 per person.