Change Leadership for Racial Justice
A 3-part series for leaders to begin the conversation of understanding racism and what we can do to create change. Leaders will learn the importance of establishing and operating within team norms (Trust Accelerators), leadership tools for tough conversations, and the opportunity for dialogue and reflection during breakout sessions. If leaders and teams can connect deeply and talk about racism today, they will be able to put any challenges on the table tomorrow.
- Change Leadership is for leaders who are ready to take the first step in anti-racism work... even if they don't know where that step is going.
- Change Leadership is for leaders who want their employees of color to feel safe and supported.
- Change Leadership is for leaders who are willing to use leadership tools to break through discomfort and encourage real change within themselves and the people around them.
InitiativeOne Change Leadership for Racial Justice has been championed by Greg Davidson Laszakovits
. With over 20 years as an anti-racism speaker and trainer, he is prepared to lead your organization through this series. Pairing strong leadership principles with anti-racism work has created a powerful yet approachable step to take for leaders and organizations across the country. Greg is available to help you navigate Change Leadership for Racial Justice within your organization. Click here to schedule a 30-minute call.
- The series will be delivered in 3 x 90 minute sessions. (But can be customized to the needs of an organization or event)
- Leaders will receive an e-workbook and certificate of completion to accompany the course.
- Sessions will be interactive and focus on the principles of trust to facilitate conversations about racism.
- The process will establish best practices, healthy perspectives on how to lead in difficult times, emphasize a need for internal work and reflection, and tools on how to strengthen emotional intelligence and foster change.
- Ongoing support will be available throughout the engagement to assist leaders in strengthening and implementing change leadership skills.
- Delivery framework and investment can be adjusted to accomodate larger groups.
- A minimum of 5 leaders is required.
Investment $800.00 per person.