Change Leadership for Racial Justice
A 3-part series for teams to begin the conversation of understanding racism and what we can do to create change. Teams will learn the importance of establishing and operating within team norms (Pillars of Trust), leadership tools for tough conversations, and the opportunity for deep dialogue and reflection during breakout sessions. If teams can connect deeply and talk about racism today, they will be able to put any challenges on the table tomorrow.
Change Leadership Series is designed for all leaders. Both Leadership Transformation Alumni and those new to our leadership community will benefit from this service.
This TEAM license can be shared with up to 10 participants within one organization.
8:30AM - 10:00AM CDT
- The series will be delivered in 3 weekly 90 minute sessions.
- Leaders will receive an e-workbook to accompany the course.
- Participants will meet across the country virtually using Zoom meeting.
- Sessions will be interactive and focus on the principles of trust to facilitate conversations about racism.
- The process will establish best practices, healthy perspectives on how to lead in difficult times, emphasize a need for internal work and reflection, and tools on how to strengthen emotional intelligence and foster change.
- Ongoing support will be available throughout the engagement to assist leaders in strengthening and implementing crisis leadership skills.
Please note - this is a TEAM license for up to 10 participants per organization.
Investment $1000.00 per person.