Live training to help you overcome the stresses and frustrations of modern leadership.
Navigating leadership in today’s world is tough. Sometimes you need a regular shot in the arm to keep perspective, refresh and remind yourself of the principles that will keep you leading on purpose. That’s why we offer monthly Think Tank events—free leadership training where we’ll talk through timely challenges and offer tools and techniques for dealing with them.
What to expect from the InitiativeOne Think Tank series.
- Energetic and lively presentations. It's pretty short and not boring.
- Interactive using real examples. We regularly take questions from the crowd and real-life situations to talk through.
- Positive focus. You won’t find a lot of negativity or a focus on what you’re doing wrong.
- Advice is actionable. We give advice on how to deal with real issues facing leaders. You’ll leave with at least one or two takeaways you can implement today.
- Unique perspective. We approach leadership from the emotional, personal level of things. Starting at that core leads to a top-performing team.
- Impactful strategies. Implementing our advice consistently over time will create change in your personal and professional leadership.
Each month, we invite you to join us to receive invaluable insights that will help you go further faster in your leadership, company, and career. Topics we cover include:
Check out our upcoming Think Tank topics below and register to attend our free in-person or online leadership training.
iOne Think Tank | November | Breaking Boundaries
Last month we talked about setting boundaries… the live engagement and post event feedback was enough to tell us this topic needs to be explored further. Next month we’ll talk about Breaking Boundaries… when to SLOW and when to GO. There are predictable boundaries and crisis points that we all face. This might be a hard decision you have to make on a small project or as large as an organizational pivot in the services you provide or an acquisition or expansion in the future. Some boundaries are true guardrails to keep us safe while other boundaries are movable with the right team, timing team and decision frame. . This can be directly applied to strategic planning initiatives that may be taking place this final quarter of the year. Join us Nov 6th as we break boundaries together!
Friday - November 6th 7:30am CST
Green Bay, WI & Online
iOne Think Tank | December | Culture & Community
More info to come!
Friday - December 4th 7:30am CST
Green Bay, WI & Online