Dr. Fred Johnson
What's in Your Head: You're a Product of Your Self-Talk | iOne Think Tank
Updated: Sep 2, 2022
During our April Think Tank, Dr. Fred addressed the importance of focusing on your inner narrative when leading and how this relates to maximizing your impact.
We all deal with the inner critic in our heads. It’s easy to fall down the rabbit hole each passing day. Our thoughts hold significant power over our lives, but change is possible! When you change your thoughts, you change your behavior!
Dr. Fred provided 5 ways to address our inner critic:
1. Bring it out of the shadows
2. Put distance between you and your inner critic
3. Stop giving your inner critic fuel by comparing yourself to others
4. Don't give your power to other's expectations
5. Practice positive self-talk